Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Beginning





It took me 35 long years to come and stand in front of the mighty Himalayas for the first time in this life. It was such a strange feeling to me that for the first time after my birth I got lost somewhere. It was a feeling which was very near to a state of non existence. 

Dawn

By the time slowly the sky got its red hue from the young sun, my eyes were opening to a vast landscape which was so large in scale that possibly my eyes got re-calibrated for a better focus.


My First Daybreak in Himalaya

Flying clouds among the lofty mountains were still searching for a proper colour suitable for the day. Sky was red which became yellow, then only the entry of the blue and white followed by the green cladded mountains with a white cap. Criss crossing rivers were flowing in the deep gorges. 
Splendor

Gushing rivers, breathtaking valleys, snow laden mountains, forests wearing green, eye catching paddy fields, temples which attracts people from all over the globe.... Himalayas have everything in them.

First View of the Snowy Himalaya
Badrinath Valley


Path to Swargarohini


River and Mountain

Light and Shadow Play

Nar Narayan Parvat

En-route to Badri

Beginning of Winter Snow

Light rays deflecting from Neel Kanth Parvat

Snow and Light

Anything man made is Tiny here
Every man made creature looks very tiny in front of this vast landscape.
And Man is nothing here!
Its really good that my writings started with the mighty Himalayas. Perfect place on earth to forget ourselves! and to start afresh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment